2011, a review…
It was a year filled, filled to the brim. It had a bit of everything. From the sad end to my mariage, the sale of my house and the loss of Lucky dog. To the happy adventures of concerts, travel, baking, birthdays, dating and Avery. This year was one filled with lessons and filled with growth. Filled with broken hearted moments and filled with joy bubbling over. This was a year I cannot wait to end, but will look back on fondly as the year I grew up.
I am so very blessed. Below is a highlight of the best of the best of 2011:
– Aaron Lewis’ accoustic concert
– Avery Grace’s 1st Birthday
– Evanescence concert
– My 30th Birthday
– Spontaneous escape to Vegas
– Adventure to Disneyland
– Mexican food for Thanksgiving dinner
– Dream Theater concert
– GNR & Sebastian Bauch concert
– Christmas morning with the people I love most
Wishing that all had a magical year filled with adventure, love, laughter and lots of yummy food.
Looking forward to see what 2012 holds for all of us.