|[shoe image credit: nordstrom]|
I LOVE SHOES!!!
There I said it. The first step in addressing any problem is admitting there is a problem. The other day I was online window shopping in my Shop Nordstrom app. It is a glorious app, it is a dangerous app. While perusing the N Style section and specifically Instagram: Through Our Eyes, I fell in love with a pair of pumps. The hunt was on. And the hunt spiraled into a whole new summer selection of peep toes and pumps to stomp around in.
1. gx by Gwen Stefani ‘Abbot’ Slingback Sandal. It is no surprise Gwen Stefani has a womens shoe line, it is no surprise that the shoes are not only fabulous by completely spunky. These shoes need to be in my closet before summers end. I love the geo cutouts and the blood stripes. Simple black & white make this spunky slingback appropriate for the 9 to 5 gig as well as a playful date night.
2. gx by Gwen Stefani ‘Addie’ Pointy Toe Pump. These pumps right here are the pumps that inspired the hunt. I love love love absolutely everything about these gems. I love the grey pump with geometric cutouts and neon yellow accents. Summer nights and neon. Sign me up.
3. UGG Australia ‘Fitchie’ T-Strap Wedge. I have had my eye on these wedges since the Spring. I love the neutral chocolate coloring. I love the natural feeling the braided jute creates. I love these beauties. It is simple, I love a good wedge. And right now my closet is missing the charm and neutral palette of these chocolate wedges. Need I say more?
4. Tory Burch ‘Miller’ Sandal. Who doesn’t love a great turquoise sandal? Turquoise may be my happy color. The one color that just makes everything better. The color that reminds me of summer, the color that take me back to beach vacations. It’s my jam. And Tory Burch Miller sandals, well those are my favorite flips. Match made in heaven.
5. gx by Gwen Stefani ‘Ainsley’ Wedge Sandal. These Ainsley wedges are well out of my day to day shoe selection and pull me well out of my comfort zone in the playful shoe selection as well. But, these shoes just spoke to me. Mesh, color pops, peep toes. These are rocker chic shoes if I’ve ever seen them and secretly I wish I were a cool rocker chick. These may bring me one step closer.
6. gx by Gwen Stefani ‘Dutch’ Sandal. I predominantly wear black day to day at my paying gig. These shoes will elevate the simplicity of black. I dig the structure of the Dutch Sandal. A slingback pump with pizazz, I dig that.
7. TOMS ‘Calypso’ Canvas Wedge. Basic. Black. Woven. Peep Toe. My check list is fulfilled. Cute with skirts, appropriate with slacks and fun with shorts for summer. Thank you TOMS for creating a lovely classic.
8. gx by Gwen Stefani ‘Dweeb’ Pointy Toe Pump. I fell in love with the orange stiletto heel. I was drawn to the funky tribal canvas design. These would add just enough funk to a basic pump to transition from work day to date night.
9. Vince Camuto ‘Cavi’ Slingback Leather Pump. Because it isn’t always fun and games. Sometimes one simply needs a classic black pump and the slingback style of the Cavi adds a playful touch perfect for the warm summer months.
10. Jessica Simpson ‘Bibi’ Half d’Orsay Pump. Another perfect classic for work and play. I love the nude peep toe. I love utilizing this pump for work, yet having the classic available for a summer wedding.
Dear Mr. I am a 9.5 in all pumps. Thank you. xo