In My Cart // One
Fall is in the air, the temperature has dropped below 100 degrees. Here in Arizona crisp weather is sure to be around the corner, right?!?! As the weather finally gets crisper and the days start feeling of fall, my heart skips a beat. I immediately start online window shopping for seasonal staples.
This year I am drawn to deep hues and cozy textures. Navy. Cabernet. Olive green. Camel. Tweed. Wool. Cashmere.
There is something about the heavy weight of tweed and wool and the cozy, curl up into, cashmere that exemplifies fall for me. My fall color staple will inevitably be cabernet; it reminds me of leaves changing colors and all the warm vibrant hues that make up the season of harvest. The deep red paired with a black cashmere turtleneck seems like the perfect light weight ensemble that speaks to fall and winter, while allowing for the warmer than the rest of the country, Arizona fall temperatures.
A few of my favorite stores have incredible selections for fall 2015 and I’ve put the following items in my online shopping cart:
- Hunter Green Double Breasted Peacoat — Thread&Supply for Nordstrom
- Navy Classic Wool Turtleneck Sweater — J Crew
- Vintage Elm Cashmere V Neck Sweater — J Crew Classic Collection
- Cobolt Multi Metallic Tweed Zip Skirt — J Crew
- Honey Brown Camel Double Breasted Blazer — Banana Republic
- Black Rose Sloan Fit Faux Leather Trim Ankle Pant — Banana Republic
- Grey Dark Heather Casual Hoodie Blazer – Treasure&Bond for Nordstrom
I am ready to cozy up.
Leave a Reply