I’ve got those summer vibes going on. Serious summer vibes. Maybe they’re just beach bum vibes. At any rate I am craving salty, sandy, neon, palm fronds and anything that takes me to my utopia.
I am a two season girl — summer & winter. Here in Arizona it’s truly the case, there is no in-between cool weather, sweaters and boots and high temps, flips, tanks and bikinis. At first taste of either season I start craving all the seasonal goodies. Summer starts simply with a tank or two and a new pair of cutoff shorts and then I just seem to jump right in and immerse myself in the season fully. With our recent travels and my revelation that I am a beach bum at heart, this summer season has me all a flutter.
Summer 2016 is going to be my jam… Here are my initial picks to get the season started:
- Billabong Tropical 9’0″ Longboard – Our future beach house will be adorned with multiple surf boards & I can’t think of a better one to inspire this summer season.
- Skipping Girl Palm Tote – I need this tote prior to any summer beach adventures. It’s a perfect tote to toss sunblock, cameras, water bottles and towels in. The palms don’t hurt either.
- Salt Designs Hawaii Hibiscus & Mint – A super charming summer clutch. Hibiscus, mint, clutch — heaven. Take me to the beach.
- Triangl Marley – Rainforest Romance Bikini – Craving tropical prints. Pair that with my favorite hue of olive green and some khaki and this bikini is a MUST. It’s athletic and military colors and yet so very feminine.
- Modify Watches – Sunrise Shells by Goldfish Kiss – Orange. Tropical. Co-lab from one of my favorite past co-workers Goldfish Kiss. Not much more needs to be said. This watch has already been ordered and is part of my Mother’s Day 2016 (hint hint — tropical theme gifts for the win).
- Chuck Taylor All Star II Neon (in Volt, size 9) – NEON. Electric yellow. Get on my feet. White t, denim cut-offs and these beauties… Summer uniform determined.
- Sonix ‘Bahamas’ iPhone Case – It’s all about the palm fronds for me. Green. Tropical. Joyful.Isn’t that what summer is all about after all?
- Triangl – Milly Las Vegas Lights – NEON. Have I mentioned my love for neon yet. This summer I am all about the bright bold colors and happiness they will bring.
I am ready for the sun block and the beach!