Mother’s Day Gift Guide
It’s that time of year when mom gets a little extra attention. During this season of uncertainty and quarantine, it is certainly more challenging to stay on top of these special moments. The beauty is that mom’s don’t need material things to truly feel special; a little more time together, an extra snuggle or just a simple note of love and appreciation.
However, mom’s love a gift every once in a while…
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
- Bring character & color to carting around all of life’s essentials with this Rothy’s tote. I love the deep green camo with the bright red corner stripe.
- Build a book shelf for mom this year. One where she can escape reality right now and get some time to herself. Suggested reading: Troubles in Paradise (a proper escape – the 3rd book of an awesome fictional series by Elin Hilderbrand), Fierce, Free, and Full of Fire: The Guide to Being Glorious You by Jen Hatmaker (a bit of personal growth), Upstairs at the White House by J.B. West (a step back in time capturing history)
- Give mom a little bling to make her day shine… Elsa Peretti for Tiffany & Co studs are under stated and classic beauties.
- Since mom cannot get to the spa, bring the spa to mom. Get mom started with at-home manicures and pedicures from Olive & June.
- Opting outside or maintaining sanity as I like to call it. Give mom the gift of freedom with a new Beach Cruiser.
- A bright pair of flips will brighten moms day and add a little pop of color to her yoga gear these days.
- Personalize a candle just for mom. From the scent to the sentiment, make it all about mom with a Le Labo Santal 26 (or select her favorite scent) candle.
- Retail therapy is always a good idea. Give mom a gift card to her favorite shop so that she can buy a few new favorite things… I love VICI Collection as the prices are reasonable and the clothes is fun and flirty.
- Love this Magnolia Table cookbook for good family meals at home. And this Bobby Flay cookbook to feel like a real chef. Great for the mom with a cookbook collection (I’m not naming names, I swear)
- Treat mom to her favorite meal at home. Maple & Ash as well as many restaurants in your local area may be serving up special meals for this special day. Order online and pick-up curb-side to serve mom delicious food effort free while also supporting a local business.
Happy Mother’s Day mama’s. May this season in life be celebrated with love.
KyApril 29, 2020 at 7:27 pm
What a GREAT list. I am coveting a Rothy’s bag.
MelanieApril 30, 2020 at 4:38 pm
ME. TOO. It’s the one item on the list I feel I MUST buy… A few I already have. Many I want, but don’t feel I NEED right now. 🙂