Mini Banana Bread Loaves
Ah, Mother’s Day gifts coming in handy with my overly ripe bananas. My mom has been bragging to my sister and me about her Pampered Chef Brownie Pan for some time now… It makes the best individual brownies, blueberry muffins, mini pizzas, etc. And during this time of quarantine we’ve been FaceTiming every night and texting daily; often texting completed puzzles and baked goods. Enter my moms “perfect brownies” and the Pampered Chef pan. She gifted one to both my sister and me for our Mother’s Days gifts this year.
As with most every single person in the world right now, banana bread has been in our baking rotation. We throw bananas into protein shakes, slice them on cereal and of course bake them into breads, muffins and loaves. I have been testing many different recipes. Today’s mini loaves use Love Mischka’s Simple Banana Bread Recipe. I made a few edits to the recipe so that it would better suite our family. All I can say is that there is nothing better that warm banana bread slathered with a good amount of butter. It is the simplest delicious treat.Print
Mini Banana Bread Loaves
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 35
- Total Time: 45
- Yield: 12 mini loaves 1x
- Category: Banana Bread
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Breakfast
- 5 small or 3 medium very ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup unsalted and melted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Chocolate chips, walnuts or other preferred toppings
- Preheat oven on bake to 350 degrees f.
- Grease pan of choice (loaf pan, muffin tin or this brownie pan).
- In a mixing bowl, mash ripe bananas.
- Add melted butter, egg and vanilla extract, combine thoroughly.
- Add baking soda, flour, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, combine thoroughly.
- Pour batter into chosen greased pan.
- Top selected loaves with optional toppings. In a loaf tin with 12 cups, I like to keep 3 plain, top 3 with walnut, top 3 with chocolate chips and go wild and top 3 with both walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes. Oven times vary and so do baking times. You will know your banana loaves or bread are ready when a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool about 5 minutes before removing.
- Enjoy one warm with butter immediately.
Once you have created the base for your bread / loaves / muffins, do what makes your heart happy. Our individual brownie pan allows for unique preparation allowing all members of our family to enjoy their very own banana bread squares.
Keywords: banana bread, mini banana bread loaves, individual banana breads
So delicious and such a fun way to ensure all family members get a little bit of what they love…
Leave a Reply